Would you like to join our team?
Here at College and County we are always looking for great people to join our team.
If you are exceptional at your job and would like to join a very dynamic team, please get in touch with us. We are always looking for brilliant people to join the College and County team.
Trainee Property Manager
Senior Letting Negotiator
We are not like any other property company, here are some of the headline reasons why:
- Ethics are at the heart of everything we do; we have found that if the team feel they are doing “the right thing” in any context, they enjoy work more, and can “share the care”.
- We do not pay commission; we think commission can be divisive, we know that any team is only as strong as the weakest member, so we like to be “all for one and one for all”. Instead of commission, we like to pay top of the range salaries and have a share of profit scheme that ensures every-one benefits from our collective success.
- Our staff tend to stay; because we are a tight team, and because we play hard together too, we find that people tend to stick with the company. We like to make sure that as staff grow in terms of skills and qualities, we are able to properly reward them. Our regular Professional Development meetings ensure we all know how well we are really doing!
- Loyal staff are rewarded with attractive “perks”, extra holidays, car allowances, nights out and the odd day at the races are just some of them.
- Flexible working hours are available for positions at College and County.
Call Mark, David or Penny on 01865 722 722 in confidence, for an informal chat about joining the team.